24V LED Light Tape
JESFLEX is a commercial grade modular lighting system featuring a wide range of plug-together accessories and a variety of control options. This unique feature eliminates the need for field soldering; providing easy and simple installations. Made of highly flexible material that can be applied to most accessible surfaces using 3M© double-sided tape.
- Sold in 12" segments
- Low power consumption, low heat.
- Optional aluminum mounting channel with clear and diffused lens covers that snap into the channel without tools
- No ultra violet (UV/IR) radiation. No mercury
- For 90° bends or tighter, do so at the cutting mark
- To make a 90° joint connection use the FLEX-XCONN connector, which can be trimmed for 2-way L connection or 3-way T connection.
- Available in Color Temperatures: 3000-3300K, 4000-4300K or 6000-6500K
- Cove and soffit lighting
- Path and contour marking
- Display lighting
- Under-shelf and under-cabinet lighting
- Accent and edge lighting
- 120° beam angle
- Input Voltage 24V DC
- Lamp life 50,000 hours
- Dimensions – 11’ 7/8”L x 3/8”W x 1/8”H per section (uncut)
- UL Listed