High Performance LED Light Fixture
ColorBlast Powercore gen 4 RGB is a high-performance LED fixture that combines white and rich, saturated, color and color-changing effects with a simplified installation.
- ColorBlast Powercore gen 4 offers many accessories that will allow for customizable beam angles for wall washing, grazing, floodlighting, and spotlighting, along with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing.
- Ideal for lighting applications ranging from backlighting, display and signage lighting, floodlighting, façade and wall-grazing, architectural detail highlighting and artistic displays.
- Expands customization with many accessory options available. In addition to the native 10° lens, five different diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10° x 40° (asymmetric) beam angles.
- Housing colors available: black, gray, and white.
- For additional creative aesthetic possibilities, add or combine a louver, rock guard, full glare shield or half glare shield.
- Featuring a new and innovative, optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED, enhancing the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities.
- Improved durability with a new flat lens that prevents water from seeping into the fixture, keeping LEDs protected and secure over the LED light fixture's lifetime
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager, as well as third-party controllers.
- Fixture is outdoor rated and is fully sealed for maximum fixture life. ColorBlast Powercore gen4 RGB meets or exceeds specifications for use in wet locations.