Optimized for medium and large-scale LED lighting installations, Light System Manager controller (LSM) is an integrated hardware and software solution comprising Light System Engine (LSE) controller hardware and Light System Composer (LSC) creative design software. With support for intricately designed installations containing thousands of LED nodes, Light System Manager offers the versatility to manage wide-ranging architectural, entertainment, and retail lighting environments.
- Easy to use - Features an Ethernet-based control and automatic lighting system discovery, dramatically simplifies installation.
- Hardware support for medium and large environments - Light System Engine hardware processes simultaneous light output data for up to 15,000 individually controllable LED nodes, depending on configuration.
- Improved reliability
- Slimmer profile and offers a convenient surface mounting system, as well as the ability to install in server racks and rack mount cases.
- Flexible mounting options - Integrated mounting tabs allow installation overhead, on vertical surfaces, or on moving architectural or entertainment features.
- Packaged with Light System Composer software, which allows you to create and manage dynamic light shows with fully customizable effects, multi-layer editing, and unique color palettes. You can design shows with single or multiple color-changing effects, animated images, geometric patterns, and more.
- Web interface access - set up events, create show schedules, and easily set up static color scenes using an online web interface.
- Configure and control multiple playback zones, each with up to unique light show assignments. Light System Manager allows zone control of both indoor and outdoor fixtures within a single installation.
- Set calendar alarms to automatically trigger show playback based on a specific date or astronomical event, such as sunrise or sunset.