High-intensity White Light
eW Blast Powercore gen4 is an LED lighting fixture that provides a high-intensity wash of white light and is simple to install. eW Blast Powercore gen4 offers a wide range of accessories that allow for customizable beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing. This fixture also offers efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing. eW Blast Powercore is ideal for applications as diverse as highlighting architectural features, general site illumination, and lighting signage and retail spaces.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to eW Blast Powercore gen4 fixtures directly from line voltage - rapidly, efficiently and accurately.
- Expands customization with many accessory options available. In addition to the native 6° lens, five different diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10°x40° (asymmetric) beam angles.
- Housing colors available: black, gray and white.
- Options available to add or combine a louver and rock guard with either a full glare shield or a half glare shield to create additional aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Improved durability with a new flat lens that prevents water from seeping into the fixture, keeping LEDs protected and secure over the LED light's lifetime.
- The Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Universal power input range of 100 - 277 VAC
- Precision Dimming - smooth dimming down to 1% with optional Data Enabler Pro and digital control interface.
- eW Blast Powercore gen4 works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager - as well as third party controllers.