12 inch Segment
Flexible, low voltage linear LED accent lighting system provides high quality illumination for many indoor applications including: Display Lighting, Under Cabinet, Cove and Soffit, Accent and Edge Lighting.
- LEDs with individual Red, Green and blue diodes in each, can be programmed to mix and produce many colors of the visible spectrum.
- Provides excellent luminous intensities at low drive currents resulting in lower power consumption, low heat and consistent, stable performance.
- Modular “plug and play” system features a wide range of power supplies, controllers and connectors.
- System is easy to install with no need for field soldering.
- Available in 20’ reels consisting of connected, individual 12” or 4” segments. Can also be purchased in individual 12” or 4” segments.
- Each segment includes male and female connector ends for continuous linear installations. Each 12” segment can also be cut (on the cut lines) in 4” increments to provide optimal fit and flexibility for any installation.
- RGB Tapelight is also available in 16' continuous reels (without mid-connectors); includes one female and one male end connector per reel. continuous reel may be cut in 4" increments to provide optimal fit and flexibility for any installation. Use with output connector or female-to-female connector to power cut segment of tape.
- Can be programmed for various color changing effects as well as smooth dimming using any of the CLLED series dimming and RGB controls listed below.
- Easy to install using the peel & stick 3M double sided adhesive backing; tape can be directly mounted to most surfaces.
- For additional thermal heatsinking protection of the LEDs and an overall cleaner aesthetic, using the aluminum mounting channels is recommended. Aluminum mounting channels are easily installed utilizing the mounting clips, which includes four (4) spring steel mounting clips and screws.
- For added protection of the LEDs, as well as subtle diffusion and glare control, clear or frosted lenses are available for use with channels.
- cCSAus Certified to UL standards.
- Not suitable for wet locations.