iW Reach Compact Powercore is a high-performance LED fixture that provides premium exterior long-throw high-quality white light on tall buildings, bridges and iconic structures. This LED fixture was designed specifically for large-scale installations, such as skyscrapers, casinos, bridges, piers, public monuments, and themed attractions.
- iW Reach Compact Powercore outputs washes of white light in color temperatures ranging from a warm 2700K, to a cool 6500K. Offering High-performance illumination, and the greatest possible light intensity at all temperatures. Fixture brightness can be varied while maintaining constant temperature.
- Many accessories available to customize beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing.
- Offers efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing.
- Expanded customization offering a wide range of accessory options to complement the native 5° lens, six standard secondary diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 8°, 13°, 23°, 43°, 63°, and 5°x17° (asymmetric) beam angles.
- For additional creative aesthetic possibilities, add or combine a louver, full glare shield or half glare shield.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage. Philips Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage and control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard wiree, simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360°. Side locking bolts reliably secure fixture with a standard wrench.
- Universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC.
- Works seamlessly with Philips Color Kinetics complete line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager - as well as third-party controllers