iW Reach Powercore gen2 is an intelligent white light that outputs washes of white light in color temperatures ranging from a warm 2700K to a cool 6500K. iW Reach Powercore gen2 combines all the benefits of LED-based lighting in an elegant fixture specifically designed for skyscrapers, casinos, large retail exteriors, bridges, piers, public monuments, and themed attractions.
- Incorporates Powercore technology to directly accept line voltage for ease of installation
- Channels of warm, neutral, and cool white LEDs produce temperatures
ranging from 2700 K to 6500 K, offering the greatest possible light
intensity at all temperatures. Fixture brightness can be varied while
maintaining constant temperature.
- With an output of over 10,000 lumens, offers legitimate LED-based illumination of large-scale structures and objects
- Exchangeable spread lenses support a variety of photometric distributions for a multitude of applications, including spotlighting, wall grazing, and asymmetric wall washing.
- Rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360°
- Easy installation — Fixtures can be mounted to a junction box on a wall or ceiling,
- Accepts universal power input range (between 100 – 277 VAC)