8.74" Linear LED Light Fixture
- Designed to back light graphics as thin as 2" inches deep.
- A safe, cost effective way to back light or internally light graphics, or uplight or downlight an area, with powerful LED lighting.
- Size: 0.56" tall x 0.9" wide
- 24V, plug and play design allows up to 6 long (14.10" long) or 10 short (8.74" long) fixtures (or a combination of up to 30 LED nodes) to be interconnected and run off of a single external class II power supply. When combining long and short strips, never exceed more than 30 nodes per power supply.
- It is recommended that a hardwire power supply be used when installing modular strips into permanent installs. When installing modular strips in temporary installation applications; a plug in power supply is appropriate.
- LLLVMODSTR8-V2: 745 Lumens
- LLLVMODSTR14-V2: 1130 Lumens
- 4" Pigtails on each end for daisy chaining multiple modules together.
- Cool white color temperature (6000K-6500K)
- 10° x 50° Beam angle
- High quality, pure white LEDs with custom selected lensing and drivers allows light to spread evenly without hot spots on most materials.
- Directly mount strips to aluminum frame or extrusion by screwing in place (through pre-drilled holes), or by using included mounting hardware. Do not attach with hook & loop products or double sided tape. Please use an insulated washer between screw and LED Modular Strip to avoid damaging circuit board.
- For single or double sided graphic applications, line the internal perimeter of the structure and light up to an 8' x 8' graphic evenly and without hot spots.
- Ideal for downlighting a work area or header or uplighting a smaller area as well.
- 2', 3' and 8' extension cables available.
- The entire lighting system is UL Listed