JESFLEXRGB Series is a color changing lighting system. Designers can create light output that can
be varied and also programmed to appropriate Pantone PMS colors, allowing the highest level of
lighting sophistication. Made of highly flexible material that can be applied to most accessible
surfaces using 3M double sided tape.
- Sold in 12" segments
- Ultra bright surface–mount RGB LEDs.
- Wide range of plug-together accessories eliminates need for field soldering; providing simple and easy installations.
- Low power consumption, low heat.
- No ultra violet (UV/IR) radiation. No mercury
- Optional aluminum mounting channel with clear and diffused lens covers that snap into the channel without tools.
- For a 90° bends or tighter, do so at the cutting mark.
- To make a 90° joint connection use the JESFLEXRGB-X-C connector, which can be trimmed for 2-way L connection or 3-way T connection.
- Cove and soffit lighting
- Path and contour marking
- Display lighting
- Under-shelf and under-cabinet lighting
- Accent and edge lighting
- 120° beam angle
- Input Voltage 24V DC
- Lamp life 50,000 hours
- Dimensions – 11’ 7/8”L x 3/8”W x 1/8”H per section (uncut)
- UL Listed